Saturday, May 14, 2011

BYUtv - Chef Brad: Fusion Grain Cooking: Chef Brad: Fusion Grain Cooking


I absolutely love Chef Brad so you can imagine my excitement last night when I was on BYU TV to find his show. This is going to be a 13 week, yes 13 week series. I will embed them here on the blog each week and I really encourage you to watch them.
To subscribe to his newsletter click here. The link will take you straight to the sign-up form. Also spend some time looking around his website. Some things are only available through membership which I don't even have because there is so much available to you for free on the site.

This man is a lover of pressure cookers as well, and it was him that sparked my love of the very handy kitchen appliance.

BYUtv - Chef Brad: Fusion Grain Cooking: Chef Brad: Fusion Grain Cooking

Have fun !

No comments: